How make Online usiness alive
- Growing your business starts with getting your business organized. While this is easier when you have a big budget and lots of time to dedicate to staying organized, even cash strapped small business with a few employees can get organized. It’s a matter of having the right tools and using them properly.
Keep Track of Your Customers
Booker says it starts with keeping track of your customer referrals. There are several reasons why these are so important, including:
1. This is the easiest, most inexpensive way to figure out just how happy your customers are. Customers won’t recommend businesses to their friends unless they like the business themselves. So, when you’re experiencing a lot of customer referrals you know your customers are happy and satisfied. On the other hand, when you have few if any incoming customer referrals, your customers either feel indifferent about your business or they’re unhappy. If you notice this, then you need to start making changes.
2. They help gauge overall customer loyalty, which is important because it costs you about 6 times more money to acquire new customers than to maintain happy, loyal customers. Additionally, repeat customers spend 6-10 times more money than new customers, which is also good news for you. This doesn’t mean that you don’t want new customer referrals, but it does mean that you want to make sure that you’re keeping your budget in check here.
3. It tells you (with certainty) what marketing efforts you should be investing in. As a small business, you probably don’t have the money to throw around like it’s nothing. This is especially true when you look at the cost of marketing today. Fortunately, you won’t have to worry much about this when you know with certainty where you should be investing your marketing budget. You’ll also be able to know that you’re getting the most out of what you do invest in your marketing efforts.
One of the best ways of monitoring all these things is by putting a system into place that does it for you. Copper CRM can help you do this by:
1. Optimizing your day since you won’t have to waste time manually tracking all these things
2. Giving you full visibility of your company’s sales pipeline
3. Customizing the sales interface in a way that’s easier for you to use and understand based on your own personal preference
4. Fulfilling your team’s specific sales habits
5. Boosting your productivity across all the departments in your company
6. Providing you with a better ROI
Improve Your Workspace
To make progress with your business, you need to create an environment that supports that vision. There are a few proven techniques that can help you get more out of your workspace, including:
1. Add a few plants around your office to increase productivity by 15%
2. Use a standing desk helps you feel more energized
3. Clean up any cables for your computer so you’re able to focus better since clutter is a major distraction in the workplace
These things will only take you a few minutes since they’re such small changes, but they’ll greatly improve your productivity. Another thing that will help you here is installing a business phone system so you and your employees are able to communicate more effectively – especially when you integrate it with G Suite (something that’s easy to do). To do this you must approve a one-time access request to have all your important information on a single interface. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to:
1. Display personal G Suite contacts
2. Sync and save contact changes between Dialpad and G Suite so your contacts directory is always up to date and accessible
3. Access a shared Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Drive contents from any device
Organize Your Computer
Neil Patel says you also need to keep your computer clean and organized so you can get more work done. It’s important to always be able to see your desktop background. This means taking a few minutes to reduce and remove any items that may be cluttering it. However, your main screen isn’t the only thing you need to keep clean here. You also need to remove any links or files you aren’t using. It’s also a good idea to clean your trash out to free up some of your computer’s hard drive space. All of this will feel refreshing and keep you organized too.
Utilize the Cloud
Regardless of what type of notes you need to keep track of (e.g. notes, to-do items, ideas, contact information) you shouldn’t do so on scraps of paper. Instead, these things are important enough to get organized. The best way to do so is with Evernote – something you’ll want to start using immediately. To do this you’ll first want to decide whether you’re going to record everything there and use the search feature to find your notes later or if you’ll carefully place your notes in folders and use tags and headings to make sure you know where everything is located inside of the program. Both are valid options. The key is to create a system that works for you so you’re sure to continue using it.
Improve Your Scheduling System
You also want to make sure that you do your best to maintain good time management. Things like frequent meetings and video chats will take up a lot of this time if you don’t carefully schedule them. This means you need to find effective ways to manage those blocks of time that other people require from you. In the past this usually started with a lot of back-and-forth emailing and calendar invites to schedule events. However, this was quite taxing and wasted a lot of time. Fortunately, with Calendly you no longer need to go through this process. Now you simply let other people schedule a time to work with you without all the confusion. Simply add blocks of time when you’re available then invite others to schedule themselves accordingly. Now everyone can have the time they need with you – yourself included.